So for those of you who have been paying attention to the SEGA website recently, you’ll notice that the official minisite for Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity has launched! You can access it here.
Interesting tidbits to note:
- Release date: Winter 2008 (for both PS2 and Wii)
- Manipulation of gravity used to both attack enemies and find track shortcuts.
- A new “Black Hole” move used to gain advantage over your opponents.
- 16 different courses to race through.
- Over 40 upgrades, and the ability to switch vehicles mid-race.
- 18 characters. (Oh god)
- “Gravity Points” will be used to pull off special moves in game.
- Wii version will have downloadable ghost data in which to compete against.
- Multiplayer mode with 4 players at a time.
That’s a good bit of info to chew on, eh?
Stay tuned to Sonic News for further developments! And of course, watch your gravity and all that.
Thanks to Hogfather for the tip!