Awoo.

THAT Shadow the hedgehog CG commercial

ArtFenix

Hi guys! I just don't know whom to ask about that, but i've been searching for this video in good quality for like ages, but i only have found some poor quality videos of that commercial. You know, that CG scene was never used in the game, but hell, does it look awesome!

So, maybe (it would be a miracle) some of you guys has it in high resolution or knows where to get it? I upload a couple of hi-res screenshots from Leo Santos profile (he's one of Blur studios creators of CG movies for Shth). This is all i could find. Thank you very much!

shadowboom01.th.jpgshadowboom02.th.jpg

I'm the opposite. I'm looking for the commercial with him using Chaos Blast instead of a gun. I've got this version of the commercial, but it's in poor quality.

Actually i'm looking for either of them. I have the other version too, but also in poor quality.

I can't unterstand why sega didn't release that CG part to us..

I've been looking for this scene for ages 0_0 I've seen it used in several YouTube videos, but I can never find a high quality version of it.......

Same as me))

I even wrote a letter to Leo Santos and some other people from Blur studios where i asked them if they could upload the DAMN scene, but they never answered.

I only saw that scene on youtube with really bad qualitiy and I never saw it again on anything else so wtf really.

Is it possible to ask somebody who could contact guys who made the cutscene?

By the way, i'm also looking for

in as high quality as possible. I heard there is a better quality than that somewhere.

Is it possible to ask somebody who could contact guys who made the cutscene?

By the way, i'm also looking for

in as high quality as possible. I heard there is a better quality than that somewhere.

Oh, I have seen that in higher quality before, I know! I think it was on Sonic's Japanese website, but it's probably been deleted since. I'll have a look and maybe someone can use some super-fancy software to rip it from the site.

Sonic '06 Japanese Site

Go to the Movies tab and I -think- it's the second to last one. I don't know, though, because it won't let me view it. =|

Edited by Akito

• 6 months later...

FOUND IT!!! I wrote an e-mail to Mr. Leo Santos the other day with the question whether he could upload the rare commercial with Shadow holding a gun and HE ANSWERED AND UPLOADED IT!!! God bless him! He made me a bit more happy! ^_^

Go on his portfolio page to see it with your own eyes!

P.S.

P.P.S. Anyone has a premium account on vimeo.com? I can see the video is even more HQ, but I can't download it.

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 2