Awoo.

Favorite Mainline Game & Favorite Spin Off Game

Yoshrek

Favorite Game: Sonic Unleashed

It’s better than the Adventure games and Heroes, and it doesn’t have the light tone that Sonic Colors or Sonic Lost World have that some Sonic fans complain about.

Favorite Spin Off: Shadow The Hedgehog

This game is still bad, but it’s not as bad as some fans like to make it out to be. It’s better than the Storybook games and especially the Sonic Boom games.

• Fist Bump 1

I'm a big fan of Sonic Superstars! It's a really fun game to play! It can also test your patience a lot though... My favorite spinoff should be Shadow the Hedgehog too! It delves deeper into Shadow's character, and backstory.

Favorite Main Game: Sonic 3 and Knuckles. This game had some of the best gameplay back in the 90s and it introduced Knuckles the Echidna to the franchise.

Favorite Spinoff: Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.  I know that this game is a Puyo Puyo ripoff, but I've always been a huge fan of puzzle games and this game always put a smile on my face!

• Thumbs Up 1

Main Game: Sonic Adventure Director's Cut. Played it a couple of years ago and had a blast. Gameplay is a bit unpolished but the amount of freedom and control is unmatched. Music is phenomenal, being my favorite OST of any piece of media. Not one bad track plays throughout. Story is a bit simple at first, but grows deeper the more you look into it. Gamma's story is a good example. One of my favorite games of all time.

Spinoff: Sonic and the Black Knight. I haven't played many side games beyond the Story Book series and the Advance trilogy, so Black Knight's the one. Gameplay was pretty solid actually, instead of trying to go for what the mainline games strived at, but with motion controls like Secret Rings did, Black Knight went for more of a puzzle based style of gameplay, which benefited the motion controls a lot better. Music is also a blast to listen to, with a total of four Crush 40 songs packed in alongside a more violin-lead centric soundtrack, fitting the medieval style and design. The story is genuinely the best in the entire franchise when it comes to games, with developing Sonic as a character, and having overarching themes about life and chivalry.

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite main Sonic game is Sonic Unleashed HD. Out of all the boost games, it is definitely the fastest and the most thrilling. I liked the Werehog, but the daytime levels were especially exciting, with its reflex based gameplay. The music was great, too, as well as Chip, who I personally think is a very underrated character.

My favorite spin-off game is Sonic R. Sure, it had only five race tracks, but it was very much an enjoyable experience. It was a childhood game I played on the Sega Saturn back then, and I loved it. I especially loved the music for the game, especially Super Sonic Racing. I loved the cast of characters, and I do hope some of them make a return like Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll. (Beyond Sonic Superstars, of course)

• Thumbs Up 1

Ooo, Good question!

Main Stream game: Sonic CD!  -  Bro I'm a sucker for classic Sonic games and It also has METAL SONIC my literal favorite character. The opening and ending animations are literally my love, and Juno Sonic is just so cool man, it would be awesome to get an anime of Sonic and if they do it better be based off of Sonic CD lol. 

Spin-off game: Sonic Riders! - Do I have to explain myself here?? .....I mean I prolly would have to cuz the game isn't the best but SONIC LOOKS SO COOL HERE. As you can tell I'm a big fan of 2D animation in games. (It's just so pretty to me) But the art style of the game is so good and it's sonic on a hoverboard for peaks sake, if that doesn't scream cool your really missing out lol. I also really like Jet and his crew they are a really nice addition to the Sonic cast lol and I wish Jet was used more cuz I do like the rivalry Sonic and Jet dish out lol.  

• Thumbs Up 2