Awoo.

New game Ideas?

Eternal EX

You know, all types of stories improve with a motif, IMO, and games are no different.

For my game idea, I won't reuse day/night, but pick out something I have noticed and highlight it-specifically, that if something is good enough to get one goal (sealing away the Gaias), improvement on that thing will have a proportional effect on what goal can be achieved (killing Dark Gaia and freeing Light.)

I would like if someone commented on my ideas so far, so I can see my strengths and weaknesses.

You know what I wouldn't mind? A "Get the High Score" kind of game.

Since Sonic was born well after the age of Single Screen arcade games like Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, Burger Time, and the like, we never got any games like that, unless you count Blue Spheres, Flicky, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

Obviously this is out of the question though, as those games are extinct......unless they did it as Wii Ware. But I don't see Sonic doing anything like that.

I myself cant think of any particular concept that isn't a ripoff of an existing arcade style game. But I would definitely want it to Feature Sonic and Eggman and in some way involve speed, but not to extreme.

EDIT: Are there fangames that I should know about?

Edited by Lando The Bat

Call me a Shadow fanboy, but...

Shadow the Hedgehog 2.

Okay, something like this. Eggman creates elite drones to dominate the world. Each robot attacks a certain part of the world. This time, Shadow must stop Eggman instead of Sonic because Eggman decided to tamper with the drones and gave them an appearance similar to that of Shadow's.

This game will include better graphics, better than Unleashed's gameplay-wise and similar to Unleashed's during cutscenes. Also it won't be glitchy.

You go around different stages in different vehicles carrying guns and shooting down enemies. However, this time things are different. When driving a vehicle, a gauge will appear on the screen. There will also be special drive-by missions. You can buy cars, change their paint job, add vinyls, nitrous oxide and buy engine upgrades. No more than that. You will also run over enemies.

You can also do the same with motorcycles (except for nitrous oxide packs). You can either drive-by with a car or motorcycle. You can also use boats, a broader range of guns and challenging bits like in Unleashed - climbing or jumping and hanging on poles. There could also be a few puzzles included.

Boss battles especially with Eggman could be intense. You could, let's say, drive a motorcycle while shooting Eggman's robots or machines with a submachine gun or flamethrower. That would be awesome. During boss fights where you have to drive, you'll have to be careful not to slip off or overheat your engine.

Well what about a game strictly for Chao Gardens?

My reason being that a lot of fans want to take care of chaos again. Plus since Cream hasn't been in any games recently then why not put her in there as a guide or something (not like its that hard to take care of chaos in the first place). Or for those fans who just want to use "Chao Abuse" and post their videos on Youtube for people to flame and spam their page.

Lets not forget SA2 when Eggman shakes a chao like when Wario shakes something to see if money comes out.

How about a game where Sonic beats the hell out of his fans? Now that would be something...

brilliant.jpg

And each Sonic character has the ability to trounce certain subsections of the fanbase.

The nostalgia rabid ones

The Shadow rabid ones (Shadow-only)

And the idiots who think it's all about speed.

and so on and so forth.

Eggman supplies you with weapons for destroying each section of the fandom, such as spiked shoes, rocket launchers, armies, etc.

The only thing is, there's always a lot of fans, meaning more beat down pleasures for you.

Characters include just about every character well known within the fanbase.

Well, I wouldn't mind Sonic get a boner on Amy after all these years, BUT, only as OOT segements where Sonic gets really WILD (Not by Apperance, but in Attitude) and that would make it right.

Here's an Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhoCOtk3-X0

Whoa, hell no!

None of that shit. I'm sorry, but absolutely Un-Uh. Keep it PG-13 and below. We're not going to anything over that.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

You need to relax I see. This isn't for the MAIN story. Just as like an Adult Spin-off, so we over 20 can enjoy. RELAX!

Besides, Sonic is always trippin' man. His rings and emeralds is like Ecstasy, LSD, Cocaine and all that shit man.

I'm calm, but I still have to say no. I don't think that would be good at all.

Only type of adult Sonic I want to see would be one of him on Robot Chicken, that's all.

My reason being that a lot of fans want to take care of chaos again. Plus since Cream hasn't been in any games recently then why not put her in there as a guide or something (not like its that hard to take care of chaos in the first place). Or for those fans who just want to use "Chao Abuse" and post their videos on Youtube for people to flame and spam their page.

Lets not forget SA2 when Eggman shakes a chao like when Wario shakes something to see if money comes out.

I like the idea of a game purely about chao raising. I think it would be best done as a Wiiware title though.

I could see Cream being the sole playable character, but I would much prefer it be Sonic, or a Mii. ( Personally I'd want the chaotix to try their hand at chao raising but I don't see that happening unless it's a money making scheme )

Im hoping they bring back chao racing and karate and add several other new minigames and toys and activities for the chao.

As silly and childish as they are... I love virtual pets. Which is why I love chao so much anyways.

I felt there was a ton of missed potential in Nintendo's my pokemon ranch... which is more like a screensaver for your TV than a virtual pet. So a Chao Garden on the Wii could easily take all the potential that MPR missed.

Maybe they could give it some kinda contectivity with a Sonic game on the DS or something? Rings, animals and chao drives maybe?

You need to relax I see. This isn't for the MAIN story. Just as like an Adult Spin-off, so we over 20 can enjoy. RELAX!

Besides, Sonic is always trippin' man. His rings and emeralds is like Ecstasy, LSD, Cocaine and all that shit man.

Let's keep all Adult Sonic stuff in fanart and fanfics and outside of the games.

Sonic doesn't need any more bad publicity.

Edited by Lando The Bat

Just as like an Adult Spin-off, so we over 20 can enjoy. RELAX!

I don't think even people over twenty want to see that in a Sonic game. If they grew up on Sesame Street would they want to see Big Bird doing the same stuff? Besides, the last time Sega tried to pull off something mature, we wound up with ShtH.

Sonic Riders 3. In which Sonic and friends can move faster and corner well without using a gravity gimmick.

Seriously, I like the Riders series, but it seems slower than the other modern Sonic games, even though his bio in the manual for Zero Gravity states, "The world's fastest hedgehog is even faster when he's riding Extreme Gear!"

The only reason the Chao Gardens were so popular was that you were actually required to play the main game to use them properly - on their own, they are excessively basic material even as far as virtual pet sims go, so there's not much going for a standalone version. You'd probably have to retool the whole thing for that to work, and I can't really see that going well on account of either alienating the people who liked it most, or Sonic Team simply refusing to be that enthusiastic over a bloody virtual pet game.

Now, I wouldn't mind seeing another Chao Garden as a side game, don't get me wrong. Some people just lend the garden itself a lot more credit than it deserves, considering it never would have survived without a popular game to support it.

I don't think even people over twenty want to see that in a Sonic game. If they grew up on Sesame Street would they want to see Big Bird doing the same stuff? Besides, the last time Sega tried to pull off something mature, we wound up with ShtH.

Yeah, drug trips are a bit off...

I'll admit, it'd be interesting to see a little swearing (Not ShTH's overdone "DAMN" level), just maybe by Eggman (Damn you, Hedgehog!) on occasion or if Sonic screws something up mumbles to himself (S**t, just missed 'em....), maybe death here and there, but that's about where the line would be drawn, and honestly, not over the top either, just at appropriately key moments.

I don't think it would seem too off with a LITTLE more adult or dark themed things (Only up to T, of course)...but there's sure no way SEGA would pull it off without it being just ShTH all over again, granted.

Then again, we'll have Ashura: Dark Reign, which will seem to pull it off decently, so I'm not complaining...it'd be interesting if done right, IMO.

Edited by Roffles

Then again, we'll have Ashura: Dark Reign, which will seem to pull it off decently, so I'm not complaining...it'd be interesting if done right, IMO.
Don't give us too much credit though - this is fan-made material you're talking about here, which almost by default is allowed to get away with that kind of crap. It's the same reason Nazo Unleashed and SMBZ gets away with it - fan content is looked towards as an alternative to mainstream Sonic, and usually come off as "slightly odd" at worst. It'd take a lot more than that to make up for it in a major Sonic title, and given ST's efforts at alternative gameplays previously, it'd have to be a fucking fantastic game to work.

Don't give us too much credit though - this is fan-made material you're talking about here, which almost by default is allowed to get away with that kind of crap. It's the same reason Nazo Unleashed and SMBZ gets away with it - fan content is looked towards as an alternative to mainstream Sonic, and usually come off as "slightly odd" at worst. It'd take a lot more than that to make up for it in a major Sonic title, and given ST's efforts at alternative gameplays previously, it'd have to be a fucking fantastic game to work.

Oh, yeah. I'm just saying, it looks great so far, so I'm not doubting Ashura could pull it off, I meant more along the lines that it could be interesting if SEGA could pull it off...

Either way, a darker Sonic could seem quite interesting, is all.

Either way, a darker Sonic could seem quite interesting, is all.
shadow-box.jpg

Yeah, no.

What I though was hilarious about Nazo Unleashed (Granted, I didn't watch it - the into was so trite I couldn't help but X out) was that they reused voice clips from Ryan Drummond, pretty much ensure that they would audibly clash with each other.

Uh, copypasta'd from the other thread, which I think wasn't the right place to put it. This would be my idea:

-----

Keep Sonic Unleashed's engine, including the Hedgehog (Graphics) Engine.

Anyway, moving along.

[Level Design]

The levels would no longer be limited to tiny little paths. It'd probably follow the same idea as the Wii version of unleashed; There would be somewhat set tracks, but they'd be wide, allowing for lots of right and left movement. Of course, though, there would be (ENTIRELY) different paths to go through. If they were vertically stacked, the lowest route would be more obstacle heavy, and filled with more enemies, while the upper paths would have more platforming challenge (so if you fell, you'd just fall down to the lower path, instead of dying.), although, not every alternate path would be vertically stacked.

In some stages, there could be a place where the level branches off into two different endings, or even more! Your time and rank would be categorized for which goal you'd end at. For example, Let's say there's two endings, Ending A and B, you race through the level and get a time of 3:14 (pi!) on the stage, and get an S. When you check the records for that level, there'd be two categories, "Ending A, Ending B", and your time and rank would be under Ending B.

HOWEVER. What if Ending A takes longer to get to? Well, I imagine the rankings would be calculated differently, depending on which goal you get to. So maybe you'd need "Under 4 minutes" for Goal B, but "Under 6 minutes" for goal A. And of course, the harder goal would merit more of a reward for beating it (if any.)

This would have no (or very little) effect on the story.

I don't really care where the levels are located. So long as they axe the bottomless pits, and if they keep the general feel of Unleashed, Semi Inspired by real life, but bright and cartoony to match Sonic's style. Perfect medium for everyone, I'd say.

Another thing, is that Sonic wouldn't die by touching water. He'd go under like he used to. That'd allow for much more interesting level designs, and (perhaps) more like Labyrinth Zone. xP

[sonic/Controls]

First things first, axe the Werehog or any other types of gameplay that isn't based on Sonic's core gameplay. (So you know, slight variations like in S3&K, Sonic Rush (sorta) or Black Knight, is great.), Of course, don't make it like Heroes or Rivals, where it just feels like a skin for Team Sonic, either.

Secondly, Axe the boost (Or alternatively, make it a power up box, for a one time use. Think a hold-able speed shoes power up. xD), So that you aren't tempted to go a million miles per hour through a stage, where you're not supposed to.

Keep the core gameplay of Sonic Unleashed down, however (though with some improvements; Since they'd have experience with it.) And of course, for people who love nostalgia, and since the boost is gone, Crouching (B/O*) and pressing the jump button (A/X*) would start revving the Spindash. In the 2D sections, however, it could be done by just holding down and tapping A, like the older games, and the handheld ones.

Pressing B while going fast would cause Sonic to curl up and roll, and he'd (GRADUALLY) lose momentum, depending on the inclines/terrain. Pressing B again while curled up would un-curl Sonic, like in Sa1, sort of, so that it could be used as a replacement for the sliding in Unleashed.

And perhaps allow a camera-reset button, but it's not really necessary I suppose. Sonic 06 had the right idea, however. I've been one of the lucky few who hasn't had too many camera issues with Sonic games (asides from Sonic 06, Unleashed in the Werehog parts, and both Storybook games), but it'd make a lot of people happy to have that option.

I liked Sa2's crouching for grinding, too. They made it too flashy in Heroes and everything else, imo, so now it just looks like they're bouncing around on the rails, or dancing, or something. (Fun fact, Unleashed has this too, but you can't quickstep while you're crouching, so uh, fail.)

[story]

Well, really? I don't care too much, if the game's good. But I like what Unleashed had going for it. It was a serious story, filled with the lightheartedness of older Sonic, and it was funny to boot. The characters were portrayed nicely, and even Eggman got his own cutscene(s.). Perhaps, though, at the end of every 'chapter' of the game, there'd be a cut to whatever Eggman's doing, just to keep him in the story. xD I'd like if the game had soliloquy moments for Sonic, too, but *Shrug*

So really, I don't care. Include whoever, introduce how many ever new characters, as long as it plays well.

There'd be at least 14 levels, and lots of things to do in each of them, with additional (OPTIONAL) missions, and collectable (OPTIONAL) Emblems in each one, that would go about unlocking something cool if you got them all in the level. Super Sonic would be playable as well, and perhaps -HE- would have the boost that would be axed from Sonic's normal gameplay, to make him seem millions of times faster, even though regular Sonic sure can move, too.

...oh right, and make the drifting work better! It's my favorite move in Unleashed, but in the 360 version, I can't use it to save my life, it doesn't corner tightly enough. The Wii version is ace, though, imo.

^^ So that's what I'd do.

(*Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 controls.)

Well, I wouldn't mind Sonic get a boner on Amy after all these years, BUT, only as OOT segements where Sonic gets really WILD (Not by Apperance, but in Attitude) and that would make it right.

Here's an Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhoCOtk3-X0

Haha nice! I could soo see eggy, shadow or knux doing that to Tails.

You may notice I tend to necropost more often than others. Forgive me for that.

For my next idea, the extent of the power of the Master Emerald is revealed to be it can not just give you control over any god, but the King of the Gods. As usual, our resident megalomaniac harnesses this ability. The heroes must return the King to normal. In a bit of a twist, you must fight Chip in his Gaia Colossus. ("I am sorry, but he is my king, and I may not go against him.") Another twist is the King is invincible, so another method must be tried to rid him of his mind control. Of course, the attacking scientist will again be thrown, but, as the King is good when he has control over his own thoughts, he thanks his rescuers, and the game ends.

PS No, the inventor on the offense does not manage to conquer Earth. This will be reserved for the Sonic Chronicles series.

What our your opinions?

Here's another one by me, with the tentative title Sonic Orb.

It'd be a full 3D roaming world with slopes and hills and other things to platform around on. The focus would be on the height of the level in most stages. Each level is a sphere about a mile or two long in each direction with later levels being even larger, and the map wraps around itself to create a continuous globe world for running free, a bit like the S3&K special stages with much more freedom of movement and acrobatic movesets. The goal of the levels are to explore using high speed obstacles, and find whatever you need to climb your way to the highest point of the level, until you reach the sky. It would be mountains, tall pillars, metal scaffolding, or whatever the theme of the level is.

The plot is especially devious. We are told the Chaos Emeralds have disappeared mysteriously. The opening cinema starts with a fight like Unleashed's opening, with Sonic getting bested by Eggman again, and totally beaten. When all seems lost for our hero, he's mercifully knocked out cold. In what seems like only moments, Sonic awakes in a field under a blue sky, rested and well. Sonic heads out to explore this new place, but he soon discovers the world is strangely small. A few helpful animals explain how strange the world exactly is, and Sonic must investigate. The first level would make it obvious enough what you need to do, and Sonic would make his way to the top, and crack the sky. A television screen. Sonic is trapped in a giant terrarium, and the sky is a ceiling! A boss remote controlled by Eggman would appear and fight him under the fuzzy false sky. Sonic goes through the ceiling into another layer of the globe.

Each level would be larger than the last, because they'd have to fit inside each other. They'd all have their regular Sonic themes in them, and varying environments with the odd animal NPC here and there for flavor. Reaching the highest point on a level would be different each time, sometimes involving raising platforms or using your speed in creative ways, and so on. Robotnik would come with a mech, to gloat and reveal parts of his master plan at the end of each level, after you crack the sky. I was thinking that special stages could be a part of this game too, using the warp method from Sonic CD to access them. You'd have to circle the globe once without losing your speed, after you activate something. This would make later emerald stages harder to activate as well, on larger maps. Since the game is free roaming 3D, it only makes sense to include Super Sonic as a playable also.

The game would finish when Sonic busts out of the last layer of what Robotnik calls the Egg Engine. Creatures held prisoner in the lower globes are released, and our heroes look around. The massive sphere is at the center of an even larger metal cavern, and a truly frightening weapon (no name for the final weapon, but it's a gigantic mech that needed power from the engine) can be seen over the horizon of the globe in the hangar below. Eggman himself appears, and it's revealed that since the Chaos Emeralds went between dimensions, Eggman needed a new energy source of inexhaustible power. He designed the Egg Engine to be powered by Sonic's running, each sensitive globe rotating under his feet, and placed him at the core. Now Robotnik's plan is complete, and his doomsday weapon has all the power it needs! The ultimate engine, powered by fastest thing alive!

Sonic is shocked to learn that he's been forced to help build a weapon of such destruction, and it's personal. Keeping his cool though, he battles Eggman a final time on the surface of Engine, with the whole machine working to stop him. Epic! There would also be a final Super Sonic level, not happening on the sphere, where you chase Eggman's doomsday weapon through the massive halls of his exploding base, in order to disable it. It wouldn't be a "true ending" it'd just be a better and longer one. Sonic and the liberated animals would emerge from Eggman's base, which we discover was underground, into the real sunlight, matching the opening scene when Sonic meets the animals in the sphere. Happy ending.

Edited by Badnikz

^That's actually a really interesting idea...you'd have to consider how much of a setback a fall would be, but I think it could work pretty well.

A few quick ideas I came up with, specifically with a 2D game in mind...

-Wallrunning on the background. If there's a solid flat-ish wall in the near background (something like the brief "cave" parts in Emerald Hill), you can hold up while running past it to run up it at an angle. I can see it used as both a method to get to a higher path and as a small challenge to cross a gap or climb up a tunnel (I picture alternating alcoves with springs that'll bounce you back out, so you'd zigzag up). I'm not sure how much control the player should have, tho'...if they're stuck in a straight line unless they drop off, if they can angle themselves a bit more up or down, or if they run freely as long as they keep their speed up...

-Some kind of combo counter that increases your speed. Normally Sonic would just be modestly quick, but using certain gimmicks properly, defeating enemies, maybe even collecting a certain amount of rings would increase your combo, which would increase your top speed and acceleration a bit. The combo ends if you drop under a certain speed (probably with a brief warning period where you can try to speed up if you want to keep it), which would mostly be if you start running into walls or enemies or need to slow down for some platforming. So basically the better you're doing the faster you can go, but you slow down when you need to slow down.

-For the inevitable Super Sonic final boss battle...well, I like the idea of Sonic attacking by reflecting back the boss's attacks, but it's been kind of awkward when it's been done so far...in both the Rushes, he's completely outclassed by Blaze, not just because she can attack on her own power, but also because she can choose where and when to attack, while Sonic's got to deal with himself, the boss, and the projectile's positions and timings. So I was thinking, what if Sonic could store an attack and fire it off when it's useful, rather than a straight reflection? Give Super Sonic the instashield, then use it with the proper timing to "catch" an attack, then instashield again to launch it. Or make the fire button a different button and let him catch multiple attacks, maybe catch a few of the same kind to increase the strength of your counterattack.

It'd be a full 3D roaming world with slopes and hills and other things to platform around on. The focus would be on the height of the level in most stages. Each level is a sphere about a mile or two long in each direction with later levels being even larger, and the map wraps around itself to create a continuous globe world for running free, a bit like the S3&K special stages with much more freedom of movement and acrobatic movesets. The goal of the levels are to explore using high speed obstacles, and find whatever you need to climb your way to the highest point of the level, until you reach the sky. It would be mountains, tall pillars, metal scaffolding, or whatever the theme of the level is.

The plot is especially devious. We are told the Chaos Emeralds have disappeared mysteriously. The opening cinema starts with a fight like Unleashed's opening, with Sonic getting bested by Eggman again, and totally beaten. When all seems lost for our hero, he's mercifully knocked out cold. In what seems like only moments, Sonic awakes in a field under a blue sky, rested and well. Sonic heads out to explore this new place, but he soon discovers the world is strangely small. A few helpful animals explain how strange the world exactly is, and Sonic must investigate. The first level would make it obvious enough what you need to do, and Sonic would make his way to the top, and crack the sky. A television screen. Sonic is trapped in a giant terrarium, and the sky is a ceiling! A boss remote controlled by Eggman would appear and fight him under the fuzzy false sky. Sonic goes through the ceiling into another layer of the globe.

Each level would be larger than the last, because they'd have to fit inside each other. They'd all have their regular Sonic themes in them, and varying environments with the odd animal NPC here and there for flavor. Reaching the highest point on a level would be different each time, sometimes involving raising platforms or using your speed in creative ways, and so on. Robotnik would come with a mech, to gloat and reveal parts of his master plan at the end of each level, after you crack the sky. I was thinking that special stages could be a part of this game too, using the warp method from Sonic CD to access them. You'd have to circle the globe once without losing your speed, after you activate something. This would make later emerald stages harder to activate as well, on larger maps. Since the game is free roaming 3D, it only makes sense to include Super Sonic as a playable also.

The game would finish when Sonic busts out of the last layer of what Robotnik calls the Egg Engine. Creatures held prisoner in the lower globes are released, and our heroes look around. The massive sphere is at the center of an even larger metal cavern, and a truly frightening weapon (no name for the final weapon, but it's a gigantic mech that needed power from the engine) can be seen over the horizon of the globe in the hangar below. Eggman himself appears, and it's revealed that since the Chaos Emeralds went between dimensions, Eggman needed a new energy source of inexhaustible power. He designed the Egg Engine to be powered by Sonic's running, each sensitive globe rotating under his feet, and placed him at the core. Now Robotnik's plan is complete, and his doomsday weapon has all the power it needs! The ultimate engine, powered by fastest thing alive!

Sonic is shocked to learn that he's been forced to help build a weapon of such destruction, and it's personal. Keeping his cool though, he battles Eggman a final time on the surface of Engine, with the whole machine working to stop him. Epic! There would also be a final Super Sonic level, not happening on the sphere, where you chase Eggman's doomsday weapon through the massive halls of his exploding base, in order to disable it. It wouldn't be a "true ending" it'd just be a better and longer one. Sonic and the liberated animals would emerge from Eggman's base, which we discover was underground, into the real sunlight, matching the opening scene when Sonic meets the animals in the sphere. Happy ending.

Whilst I'm a fan of the sphere idea, I'm not too fond of the overall gameplay progression. If they're going to make free-roaming miles-long globe environments, it seems like a massive waste from a developers point of view to just use it and then move onto the next level. It would be more appropriate to employ a Mario 64 style execution, with 15 or so equally-sized globe stages (ignoring the plot for a moment here), each with 7 or 8 "missions", being things like races, point A-to-B objectives and timed collect-'em-ups, but most of them would make full use of Sonic's speed. They had a hard enough time creating so many "miles-long" levels in Unleashed, and scenery aside they were basically straight lines, so your idea is pretty, well... impossible from a developers point of view, especially so if each level is bigger than the last. If we were to reduce Sonic down to his speed from the adventure series and give him flexible physics (but not quite as painfully realistic as, say, Super Monkey Ball), then I see no reason why 15 stages that are about 2x the size of a Mario 64 level wouldn't do him nicely. A camera system similar to Sonic Jam's one wouldn't be bad either - I particularly liked how it panned above you when you jumped, giving you full depth perception.

That's quite a cool idea. Especially the part the transition being an upward progression and having to obtain what is needed to get up there. And High Speed + Exploration is always a thumbs up in my book.

I got two ideas for a future Sonic game.

The first is called "Sonic Perfect Collection", which would have all the Sonic games from both Mega Collection ++ and Gems Collection, including three new sonic games: Knuckles Chaotix, SegaSonic Arcade, and last but not least, Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. SegaSonic Arcade's controls would be specially improved for the analog stick, Sonic Adventure would be able to obtain HD technology, and Knuckles Chaotix would be just itself. In both Arcade and Adventure, they have their own menues. There are six unlockable games: Knuckles in Sonic 1, Knuckles in Sonic 2, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and 3 Genesis games from Treasure: Gunstar Heroes, Dynamite Headdy, and Alien Soldier. The 360 and PS3 versions would have the Treasure games, while the Wii version would have Earthworm Jim, Zero Wing, and Rocket Knight Adventures. It would have all sorts of content, such as tons of art, videos, and you can actually read all the Archie comics from #0 to the current issue the game comes out.

The second game is "Sonic the Hedgehog 4", which would be a retro side-scroller released on XBLA, PSN, and Wii Ware. The graphics would be 16-bit, like Megaman 9 was 8-bit. It would have 18 levels, usually having 3 acts. The first act having no boss, the second having a miniboss, and the third having Eggman as a boss. The first act would have its theme for the level while the other two acts would have different remixes for it, like in Sonic Advance 3. You could play as Sonic with Tails, Sonic alone, Tails alone, and Knuckles alone, which he would have his own different game. Like S3&K, this game would have a developmental storyline. It would also have the Super Emeralds like S3&K (don't forget that S3&K is what Sonic 3 was originally going to be). You also get to fight Mecha Sonic MK III near the end of the game. If you get all 7 Chaos Emeralds, you get to play in a space level with Super Sonic. If you get all 7 Super Emeralds, you get to fight in an epic duel with a powerful robot twice Hyper Sonic's size. All I can say about bonus stages is that they would be innovative. You can actually do one-on-one races both online and offline.

Edited by vgmaster