Awoo.

Team Sonic Racing: Driving For Hope (Community Event)

Badnik Mechanic

hQ9t4W7.png

For the past month, I've been organising a bit of a bit online event for the community to participate in two nights of Team Sonic Racing fun and games. 

The idea initially was to simply pick a date and time to give a boost to the online community so we could try and have some online antics with lots of new people instead of the usual loyal following. Well... It's since grown into something more.

I was able to recruit a number of well known Sonic Streamers and personalities in the community who have agreed to take a time slot to Stream TSR and try to raise money for the Charity Special Effect.

Date & Time

We're streaming tomorrow (Monday 16th December) at 4PM (GMT)/11AM (EST) for a few hours, then picking up the next day (Tuesday 17th December) at 5PM (GMT)/12PM (EST) for another few hours.

Full Schedule

The full schedule, who is streaming and on which version is as follows (Subject to any unforeseen changes).

pwF3LZ9.png

q0Fptk8.png

5Ni7Yyf.png

6swfdo2.png

How can I help? 

Obviously, if you fancy watching either of the streamers and joining in with the chat, that's always a huge moral booster, but we're also taking donations for Special Effect during the event. Any donation is welcome and the money goes directly to Special Effect via Tiltify.

But what we'd also love to see is people actually joining us online and joining our races so you get to race with us during our respective live-stream, or just come online and lets give the game some love and support with some fresh players. 

Who is Special Effect? 

Special Effect is a UK based charity that helps people with disabilities get into gaming, they happen to be supported by both Sega and Sumo digital and do some incredible work. More information on their website.

How can I donate?

Each streamer should have a very obvious icon or sign post to how you can donate... Alternatively, feel free to use this link.

Further Information

We don't have a site or a twitter account for this event, the next best thing would be to either follow myself or Sam since we'll be tweeting the various times/moments when someone is online and if there are any changes, as will any of the other streamers during the event.

Any questions, fire away and I'll try to answer asap!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Just bumping this to say that our event is well underway and we now have prizes for people who donate during the stream.

Games and art prints!