Right on schedule, the SEGA Blog has updated with more details concerning Sonic Lost World, and more on its new baddies.
Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of six menacing creatures collectively known as the Deadly Six, but when the Deadly Six rise up against their master, Sonic has to unite with his arch nemesis in order to take on the new enemies head-on. Using his dynamic new parkour moves and improved Color Powers, Sonic must run, jump and race through a variety of ever-changing terrains in order to defeat the Deadly Six.
As confirmed by Hiroyuki Miyazaki, SEGA of America’s Chief Content Officer, Sonic Lost World‘s story tells of adversaries Sonic and Eggman indeed joining forces to defeat the new threat!
3DS box art and additional info about the game after the jump!
Along with the confirmation of Wisps, full 3D terrain for the handheld version, and 2 player support mode amongst others via IGN, the Blog also tells a bit more about what to expect come later this year.
- Multiplayer modes are highlighted for both versions of the game
- Like Sonic Colours, some Colour powers are unique to Wii U, and others to the 3DS
- Wii U exclusive Colour powers controlled through the GamePad by tilting, touching, aiming, and more
- Can be played solely via the Wii U GamePad
- 3DS version to feature Special Stages
Anyone else feeling really excited?