I think this is gonna be the one Freak-Out Friday to end them all! …metaphorically speaking, of course.

Today, I dedicate this segment to a particular Sonic character who has not received as big a limelight as many would want him to have in the main series. You can’t have Team Sonic without the one who’s rougher than the rest of them, the best of them, tougher than leather: the one we call Knuckles!

For that occasion, I present to you True Faaksfaaksfaa—hi im tob this is ssmtss and we are glad to show banabls dachid na and he is perfect EXISTENCE Just lIKE HIS MUSIC HAVE A VIDERO

BANANULAR MUSIC FILM

lik subxribe SAVE THE SEALS SAVE THEM—acts about Echidnas!

…what are you all staring at? Something wrong?

oh. Welp, not even TSS is safe from Tobey McTired.

With special thanks to Azukara!

About VizardJeffhog

His unparalleled Canadian greatness making everything around him 20% cooler, VizardJeffhog is a pianist whose heart burns with a fiery passion for all things video games, music, and video game music! He's also the Station Manager for SEGASonic:Radio.
Tags: , , , ,

17 Responses to Freak-Out Friday: Tales of a Bananular Existence Part 1

1. MAH EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. superspindasher1991 says:

What is this I don’t even…

3. Sonicrush1991 says:

Vizard, because of you, I have regretted every sin I have ever commited. This video revealed so much about my life…and..I feel like a new person! Vizard you truly are a demigod, sent to destroy our minds with these evil images. I am not worthy of your power, please…let me join you!

4. Th3AntiGuardian says:

that..was such an emotional piece…dare I say that it would rival a film like Les Miserables????

Y’know, I would usually joke like that, but seriously, WTF?!?!?!?!?! I just cant even… this…I’m speechless, and Vizard, that almost never happens. Bravo and well played, good sir..I will now go to my therapy session and attempt to scrub my brain afterwards…

5. Am I hallucinating or has Tobey made the front page

6. I DONT KNOW WHAT ANYTHING IS ANYMORE

7. BananasTheEchidna says:

I CANNOT BE STOPPED

8. THE WORLD ENDS WITH

BARBEFOOD

9. …dafuq.

What da actual fuq.

10. ALRIGHT! SONIC CHRONICLES MUSIC! I honestly don’t believe any other video I’ve seen used Sonic Chronicles music. Automatic thumbs up. :)

11. Sonic The Hedgehog says:

I have no idea of what I just watched…..0.O

• Well it posted on Freak Out Friday, it’s intended to freak you out and I figured out that it doesn’t have to make sense either (I guess).

12. Matt The Hedgehog says:

I’m tired of this stupid “Freak Out Friday” crap. How about I say during Fridays there should be something called “Fan Disscusion Friday” like “Reader Disscusion on Gameinformer.

Now my “Fan Discussion Friday” question topic would be, this. “Should the Sonic games be available for only Wii U, and PS4 for next gen?”. That right there is better than your stupid crap you post on Fridays VizJeff.