You know you broke the speed limit in Speed Highway when…

Dr. Robotnik's Deadly Speed Traps: A Case Study

…REALLY!?

Talk about “Speed Limit Enforced by Aircraft”, am I right?

About VizardJeffhog

His unparalleled Canadian greatness making everything around him 20% cooler, VizardJeffhog is a pianist whose heart burns with a fiery passion for all things video games, music, and video game music! He's also the Station Manager for SEGASonic:Radio.
Tags: , , , , , , ,

27 Responses to Freak-Out Friday: Dr. Robotnik’s Deadly Speed Traps

1. Well that escalated quickly!

2. That. Was. Awesome.

3. Sonicrush1991 says:

ARE U FLIPPIN SRS! THAT IS JUST SAD! WOW SEGA…WOW

4. In the future of 1999, One man patrols the city and safe guards it’s highways from speeding delinquents.

His name….is….

TRAFFIC OFFICER DREDD!

5. This video would make a good transition to City Escape, with the helicopter and all.

6. Ugh. I hate when this happens. Spend all that time honing your skills to roll around at the speed of sound and then, BAM, helicopter poops all over what should be success. Just the worst.

7. Ha! I had this happen to me one time too! So amazingly funny and frustrating!

8. Shawn Spencer says:

I was getting really pumped from the Crush 40 but then it’s just “LOLNO” XD

9. Bradley Kroehling says:

This happened to me all the time when I sped-run this level. Probably hundreds of times, no joke.

10. Joshedgehog91 says:

The video is currently unavailable?!

11. Jeffery Mass says:

Oh jeez, I’ve done this a quadrillion times before. And whenever i try to do it on fraps, it just never happens ._.

ANYWAY COOL STORY BRAH TELL IT AGAIN

12. Phelps. Traffic.

13. What exactly is so funny about this video? Not trying to be a troll or anything, I just don’t get what the point of this video is.

14. Geez we love Sonic Generation Fridays. Give us a good laugh.
    Ha ha!
    Rollin around at the speed of sound!
    That damn helicopter just stuffed mah big boost!

15. NathanDrake22 says:

The helicopter broke the light speed barrier.

16. old.

17. SONIC: Come on just about to break it…

G.U.N: No running allowed without pants! Send the helicopter!

SONIC: Whoa!!!
    And thus sonic adventure 2 starts.

18. To get killed by the object that will help you is just sad. I find this hilarious though. :D

19. Trivial Man says:

I’m surprised this is the first time Pokecapn and his posse have been featured to be honest. He’s got a sequel to this, though admittedly I don’t find it nearly as amusing.

Unrelated to the video above, but everyone should see their Sonic 2006 LP. Full game in 2 days. A whirlwind of glitches, sleep deprivation, and General Tso’s Chicken.

20. Shadowbane2009 says:

Sonic: no inflight movies or food…I’m outta here!!!