I’m gonna say it right now: Source Filmmaker is one of the greatest things to have ever happened.

The short clip was put together by Chaofanatic using the software and audio from the infamous scene from theĀ Sonic OVA, and it’s absolutely brilliant! Some would say that such a concept would be… strange, isn’t it?

Strange or not, now we get down to the following video!

[SFM] Strange isn't it?

About VizardJeffhog

His unparalleled Canadian greatness making everything around him 20% cooler, VizardJeffhog is a pianist who writes for TSS and Sonic Wrecks. Director of The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure series; Station Manager of SEGASonic:Radio.
Tags: , , , , ,

30 Responses to Sonic OVA in Source Filmmaker! Strange, Isn’t It?

1. Is it just me, or are the colors a bit off? (Red = Pink)

2. Damn, that is amazing. What a revolutionary tool. This is gonna do the industry a lot of good. Fantastic lip sync on this Sonic animation too!

3. I wish i was this good! :(

4. Dafuq did I just watch? NOW REMAKE THE WHOLE THING :3 XD That was pretty sweet tho

5. Sonic For Hire says:

This is incredible!

6. Brianzilla2004 says:

The very end made me laugh. XD

7. Well, atleast i know what classic sonic sounds like.

• …and why he doesn’t talk.

• Well Sonic did have jaleel white and he was pretty damn good and SEGA just dident include a voice for classic or else some of the classic fans would have complained about HOW CLASSIC SONIC WAS MUTE IN THE GAMES RAGHHHH

8. Jason Berry says:

So, so awesome! I’d love to see them make the whole thing.

9. bmhedgehog says:

Very nice use of the Classic Sonic, Classic Eggman and Metal Sonic models from Generations. That random school girl was just a cute as Sara. Would be cool if the OVA was completely redone in this fashion. The fan-boys would have a field day with this!

10. MilesKnightwing says:

So that’s where Amy was in CD. Strange isn’t it.

11. Jix Hedgehog says:

Cool! What isn’t being remade into 3D these days? :P

12. That…was…awesome!

13. lol Miyuki.

14. This video made my day <3

15. This is quite strangely AWESOME ISN’T IT?!?!?!

16. Why is Miyuki from Lucky Star there XD? Anyways, this is an amazing video! This guy should make more shorts like this.

17. That was great! =D

18. Dakota Jones says:

For something fan made, Sonic’s running animation is actually pretty impressive.

19. not gonna lie, that was astounding, I think that’s best thing I’ve seen all year…. strange, isn’t it?

20. Awesome!! This IS one of the best things I’ve seen in a while!

21. LOLZ, Sonic’s voice is still really bad.

• I liked, and still like his OVA voice. It’s much more serious and enjoyable. That being said, his OVA that supposedly took place during his younger years is suprisingly mature, while the newer games and such about his teen/later years are childish and unbearable… strange, isn’t it?

22. hurikenthehedgehog says:

awesomeness

23. this is SUPER COOL. good sonic, evil metal sonic.

24. BakingBluePotatoe says: