I spy with my little eye… the Egg Nega-Wisp from Sonic Colours…inĀ Team Fortress 2!? This is delicious!

It truly is an amazing thing what some people can engineer in their computer machines in this day and age. Would you not say the same, gentlemen?

TF2 Nega-Wisp Boss – FINAL RELEASE

Ported by lilrobot959! Special thanks to Sweecrue for the find!

About VizardJeffhog

His unparalleled Canadian greatness making everything around him 20% cooler, VizardJeffhog is a pianist whose heart burns with a fiery passion for all things video games, music, and video game music! He's also the Station Manager for SEGASonic:Radio.
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to Freak-Out Friday: Nega-Wisp is Credit to Team!

1. sonicplayer says:

FIRST, ehhh no feeling, anyway back to the subject at hand this is great and wierd, although i have also seen Super Mario bros 1-1 in l4d and gmod, not sure about team fortress though, oh ps its 5:56 in the US on Friday, so shouldn’t we be unable to see this video, or was it posted early?

2. TheChaosBlue says:

Scout unleashed the Final Color Blaster on Eggman’s hide. XD

3. Shadowbane2009 says:

…all I can say is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!!! EPIC…that is just EPIC on so many new levels….but oh bother now I gotta get this one too…I can’t keep up with all these mods lmao.

4. Pira Jacinto says:

That was very, VERY cool. I don’t know how Team Fortress 2 modding works, but that is really awesome. Great job to the maker!

5. rulerofyourface says:

This is SO cool!!!!!!!

6. Interesting, but did there really need to be 4 minutes of it?

7. Too bad it never worked on Sonic Paradox’s server, even with a clean install. The author also stopped assisting with troubleshooting.

Quite frankly, it’s not worth it. It only worked on single player on Offline practice, and even that mode had a couple of issues.

8. BONK!

9. LilRobot says:

author here. know im late, but pretty sweet I got a mention.

also, I couldnt figure out why it wasnt working on the paradox server-it works on my own server. I tried adding the same plugins etc, it worked. this is the first error report ive gotten.