UPDATE: UK fans can now get the tin as a bonus with the game at Amazon. Thanks to Thomas for the heads up!

It appears the Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Collector’s Edition revealed for Spain last month actually contains a lot more than just the steel tin shown on the box image SEGA Spain released. EB Games Australia is now listing it, except under the name ‘Limited Edition’ instead of ‘Collector’s Edition’.

The retailer has shared the above image of all of the item’s you get with this edition of the game, which include a steel tin, a poster, a t-shirt, a notebook and a carry bag. All of this is available to pre-order and purchase for $88 AU, which is just $10 AU more than the standard game on its own. It’s also worth noting that this set of goodies is exclusive to EB Games in Australia. It will also be made available in Spain, but we’ve not seen it up for pre-order yet.

Source: EB Games Australia (via Esperino)

Got a news tip? Send it in to thesonicstadium@googlemail.com, shadzter@sonicstadium.org or via Twitter at @Shadzter and we’ll credit you for the find.

Tags: , , , , ,

29 Responses to M&S London’s Limited Edition Contains More Than Just a Tin, Coming to Australia

1. Sonicmandude200 says:

i wish i was in australia now…

2. I already have the note book, don’t worry, it’s not that great.

3. i live in australia and ive already ordered it :)

4. Jix Hedgehog says:

I’ll be in Australia around then.. who wants in?
    Just kidding :P I think I leave Australia on the 17th…

5. TenkoTAiLS says:

Guess that means New Zealand get it too since we get all the Australian releases. I’ll have to pop in to my local EBGames and place a preorder.

6. Jordonguy247 says:

God damn, is the US EVER gonna get a special sonic thing because this is freaking ridiculous

7. bmhedgehog says:

I said it before and I’ll say it again.

Wheres the love Sega, Wheres the love?

*hangs head in shame*

8. Thomas Daly says:

so this is only for spain and austriala can i buy from spain im from ireland so will it be in english

• No retailers in Spain are listing this yet, so without knowing the retailer, we don’t know if you’ll be able to ship it from there to other countries yet. Australia is a PAL region, just like Ireland and the game will definitely be in English there, so your best to order from EB Games Australia.

They do ship overseas, but their site says:
      “If an order is placed outside of Australia or is placed using a credit card with a billing address outside of Australia then it is considered an overseas transaction.

We retain the right to either approve or deny any overseas transaction at our discretion.

All orders placed undergo an internal order verification process. During this process an order may be approved or denied at our discretion.”

Try your luck and see if they accept your order. I’d imagine the above text is just legal crap.

9. Thomas Daly says:

surely the uk will get this they are for course the host of the 2012 games

10. Does anyone know how to contact Sega? I think someone (if needed myself) should contact sega and ask them if Sonic Generations is region locked or not. I think that would take a big load off all of the importers’ backs

11. Damn it. I forked out $100 for Winter Olympics just so I could get the badges that came with it, and havent touched it since.. So I really dont know whether its worth pre-ordering :/

12. Wave Kusanagi says:

…Am I the only one who forgot COMPLETELY about this game due to all the Generations hype? XD

13. that’s cool. i hope the us gets something like that

14. Hyper-sonicX says:

This is the second time I’ve seen a special coloured Wii Case! :D

New Super Mario Bros Wii – Red
    Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics – Yellow

Now we need is a Blue! XD

15. Thomas Daly says:

ya that my name at the top :)

16. Experiment 282 says:

Oh man, I already preordered Sonic Gen which I only have to pay another 70 dollars off of. GRAH!

17. Pingback: Nintendo Releasing Mario & Sonic Edition Blue Wii in UK, More Colors to Come « Beubo

18. Pingback: Gamercafe » Blog Archive » 2 Nuevos bundles de Wii

19. Pingback: Nintendo Releasing Mario & Sonic Edition Blue Wii in UK - Your daily infusion of technology, smartphone, gadgets and gaming news! - I Bleed Bits

20. Pingback: Australia and New Zealand Get M&S London 2012 Collector’s Edition | The Sonic Stadium