YouTube Preview Image

Live in America and can’t afford the flights over? Mum and Dad are busy so you can’t be accompanied? Can’t come because you’re washing your quills that night? Don’t worry! Our Summer of Sonic technical team headed by Sonic Show guru Discoponies have got it all sorted!

Those of you who can’t make it to Summer of Sonic for the event itself will be able to tune into the live video stream from the event itself. Join fellow Sonic fans and have a chat while you watch the event from a bird’s eye view of the stage!

To tune in on the day, follow this link!

About T-Bird

T-Bird, the seasoned TSS writer has interests in the music and merchandise of the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. T-Bird is involved in community relations with SEGA and is the stage manager for the Summer of Sonic convention.
Tags: , ,

27 Responses to Can’t Make It To Summer of Sonic? Watch the Live Stream!

1. DieHardSonicFan says:

Yosh!

2. well this is good enough, i really wanted to go and missed reservasions

3. frokenok3 says:

THANK YOU!!!! :D

4. rulerofyourface says:

Alright!!!! My internet better not have as much lag as the E3 live stream though :p

5. This is nice and all, but I’ll wait until the day that I can actually go. Otherwise, I’m just torturing myself.

6. Well that was nice of them! Can’t wait to see it now. :D

7. I gotta wash something but it’s definitely not my quills…

8. Extaticus says:

Thank you. :D

9. Sebastian_Sandberg says:

Very appreciated! Will follow! ^^

10. Rickyrick says:

Sweet! I just got the app for Android! :) what day, and what time does SOS start? (So I know when to start watching)

11. Rickyrick, it’s this Saturday.

I was gonna go, but a friend I was depending on thinks its more important to feed his parents Dog that day.

12. PastytheHuman says:

It’s like being there, except air conditioning happens.

13. But ithought SOS was going to be on the 22nd!! WTF! So the party is going to be on the 25th??? Sonic’s Bday is on 23rd, so why is SOS 25th?! I’M SO CONFUSED! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???..please?

14. Rickyrick, LoL, bit of a delayed reaction. It’s a Saturday. If its was on the 22nd or 23rd, alot of the people attending would have to take a day off and contend with rush hour traffic. Train tickets would likely be more expensive too.

• Thanks for being kind enough to let me know :) ….I was so confused, but its all clear now! I just can’t wait for SOS, to see footage of the first few levels of Sonic Generations! :D

• We actually announced that it was going to happen on the 25th back at the end of SoS 2010 in August… where have you BEEN Rickyrick? XD

• Rickyrick says:

Lol, I guess I just forgot about when it was happening! Because I looked at the internet a few days ago, and they said SOS11 would be on the 22nd…guess they were wrong heheh..

Oh and btw I was lost in my own imaginative world of Sonic :D that’ts where I’ve been the past year XD

15. Guess I’ll be joining the crazy hedgehog rave party from across the pond, hailing from the land of the interwebz.

16. Oh no I have work that day! Please make sure that you have your justin.tv feed enabled to have the video archived so that we ma view it afterwards like a video when the live stream is over.

17. WikidWorx says:

Sweetness! I missed last year’s & SO cannot miss the Sonic 20th Anniversary celebration of SoS.

18. this is great because i have parents who are over-protective, iunfact SO protective they wont let me go outside my house

19. Can anyone let us know if the stream will be saved for later viewing? Some of us can’t sit in front on a PC all day.