So while the re-release of Sonic Adventure on the Xbox Live Arcade has been generally slated by just about every online magazine going, it appears that one God of Chaos hasn’t been too impressed with these reviews, and has thus manifested to smite them.

Young Callum S was out at sports practice today when he took this snap:

Which is obviously…

Sweet Tikal’s ghost!

I think it’s too much of a coincidence for this to be anything else than Perfect Chaos himself. It’s time for mass hysteria, street riots, looting, pillaging and everything that generally comes with impending armageddon!

Hopefully you’ll once again open your heart to a classic hedgehog title, and it’ll be be alright.

Thanks to Callum for theis awesome photo!

About T-Bird

T-Bird, the seasoned TSS writer has interests in the music and merchandise of the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. T-Bird is involved in community relations with SEGA and is the stage manager for the Summer of Sonic convention.
Tags: , , , , ,

50 Responses to Perfect Chaos Appears Over England

1. EEE GADS. THE END IS NIGH!

*Throws self out of a window*

2. Quick someone stop him before the frost next week. It’s too early for this cold weather.

3. EPIC FAIL WORLD. EPIC FAIL.

Shouted from a window.

4. Alex Longclaw says:

Oh well, I guess Im gonna miss England.

5. john-the-hedgie says:

x.X

6. It’s ok… I gave Merch Kitty a chaos emerald to eat! She’ll take out this chaos cloud in no time!

7. Dear God of Destruction, it’s the God of Destruction!

8. That
    is

AWESOME!
    Its like a double rainbow

9. Well, I’m off to look for the Chaos Emeralds. And by that I mean running to the Panic Room.

10. Mother

11. SuperStingray says:

Well, he should be harmless as long as he’s in the vapor state. Let’s just hope he doesn’t saturate and start to rain down water AND terror.

12. Well, we’ve not seen any big talking blue hedgehogs wearing red shoes yet, I dont know if that’s a good or a bad thing.

13. Its amzaning what you see at training at 6pm in the afternoon, its werid tho because before i took the picture on my phone, it i was pissing down with rain.
    HE’S TRYIN TO FLOOD THE WORLD AGAIN

14. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

15. Daniel Butler says:

Yeah, i guess you can play this off as coincidence but if someone posts one of a perfect silhouette of shadow in the clouds when SA2 comes to xbla ima pee myself.

16. Nice knowing ya’ Mr. England!

17. The_Soul_Gauge says:

JEEZY EFFIN CHREEZY!

18. Hero of Legend says:

@moko:

No worries, he’ll just come back frozen-up for the next Winter Olympics!

But here, will he shine a light to show us the way to the Great Valley?

Or tell us to remember who we really are?

19. Wow. How much of a nerd do ya gotta be to catch something like that? XD

At least it KINDA looks like it which is funny. It’d be even funnier if we saw those 2 long tenticals on the sides too, huh? XD

Hey wait, Chaos isn’t mad at us! IGN and 1UP are the ones in trouble. =P

20. When I hear I black hedgehog was sighted in england stealing emeralds….then Ill think theres something crazy going on……crazy kid conducting mass experiments by ripping a hole into the gamiverse? hm….

21. DieHardSonicFan says:

LOL

22. Nicolle the cat says:

WTF!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD O MY GODDNES!! O_O

23. Maybe Dark Gaia’s gonna come and smite America…

24. Slow day, huh?

lol.

25. KirbyLinkFan says:

OMG APOCOLYPSE!!! QUICKLY!!! TO THE ARK! cuz thatll totally solve this problem XD

26. Oh well at least it’s over England and not her-
    *Black arms start to invade germany
    Ah s***.

27. OH MY GOD…….

Perfect Chaos………KILL IGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS TO…………………FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM! XD

29. WE’RE ALL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! WOMAN AND CHILDREN TO THE LIFEBOATS! “Me first!” (runs to old ww2 bunker in back garden)

30. AN EGGMAN’S PLAN IS WORKING?!??!?!? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

31. haha, epic, nice shot.

32. well this is ironic

33. Inferno the Fox says:

Wait! If England is destroyed, that means SOS 2011 will be in the US!!!

YAY!!!

XD

Now *points to IGN HQ* Sick’m , boy!

34. AWESOME!

35. OH. MY. GOD.

And I thought I saw awesome stuff in the clouds.

36. Everyone go look for the 7 Chaos Clouds, so Sonic the Cloudhog can save us all!
    Open your cloud!

37. @ Inferno

Destroyed or not SOS 11 WILL be in England……

38. Doctor Sonic says:

XD

Awesome find, Callum.

39. Oh god, no! He’ll destroy Media Molecule!

And Sega Europe!

40. THE END IS HERE.

41. I’m going to need a bigger umbrella.

42. Hmm, coulds.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

43. Oh…My…GOD!!!Its…Its..Tere–Cooolz :D

Really nice pic, its not often you get to find things like th-OMAHGAWDOMAHGWAD RUN AWAY *Runs away screaming like a girl while running away faster then a Ferrari*

44. MrMetalloidMan says:

In my final words… I curse Griffit– I mean, I curse Zoidberg!

45. Dakota Jones says:

/8O nice shot Callum!

Jeez, just imagine how awkward it would be if sonic and everyone were real lol

Sonic: WTF am I doing in a videogame? and why the hell am I butt naked?! xD

46. I’m here to say I appreciated the Ghostbusters reference in the Article description… I’ll be rollin’ along now.~

47. @Cola: And Rockstar!

You know what? Just let him have it…

48. Now this is awesome. You had to draw it out for me to get it. It looked more like a crab claw at first.

49. Thank you too ever one who commented on my pictures,
    hope u enjoyed viewing them as much a i enjoyed takein them,
    many thanks to my friend Adam for posting this on TSS,
    and who knows maybe when Sonic adventure 2 comes out on XBLA
    il see the biolizard is the sky :L:L and this time we can all…… Live and learn

50. As soon as I move to Canada, this happens.